Shipping & Handling
How long does it take for my order to ship?
- Orders take up to 4 business days to ship since all herbs are blended and packaged with intention and love once ordered. Also, it is only Corrie creating the blends for your temple and understanding of this wait time is appreciated.
How long does it take for my order to arrive at me?
- US orders take 2-3 business days to receive once it begins to ship.
- You have the option of choosing between UPS, USPS, or DHL. These carriers offer many options for you at checkout to choose how fast you would like it to arrive (overnight, expedited, 1 day, etc) once it has been shipped within the 4 business day range. Please, send me an email at email@example.com stating you need your order in an emergency once you have already chosen and paid for expedited shipping. Priority is not the same as expedited or express.
Do you offer refunds?
- We only provide refunds if your order has been cancelled within the 48 hour time frame of the order being placed. If your order has already began it's journey to you and is immediately refused by you to send back to our warehouse or is cancelled after the 48 hour window you will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Once the package has arrived back to us in unopened condition, then will the refund (15% restocking fee kept) be credited to the card on file at the time of purchase. You may read our Cancellation and Return Policy here for more details.
How do I track my package?
- Tracking numbers are sent automatically via email. You may also track your package here on the site in your account, where we will provide live updates. There is also an option for you to choose text message updates on the status of your package's journey.
Do you ship internationally?
- No, Not as of yet:)
Canada/International orders take 7-15 business days to receive. I now offer DHL for international shipments which allow your herbs to arrive in 3 days!
How much is shipping?
- There is no set cost of shipping. USPS is the cheapest shipping cost ranging from $5 for smaller orders to $12 depending on using the Priority Option.
- To ensure you're paying the most cost effective price, shipping is calculated depending upon weight and location.
- Enter in your information at checkout to see the exact cost.
We do not ship on holidays
Although we take extra precaution to ensure your package is delivered safely and with no damage to it, we cannot guarantee that it will arrive in perfect condition due to the Postal Service conditions. Once the package has been updated as delivered by the shipping carrier, risk of damages to, or loss of the item passes to the recipient, unless an exception can be made. You will have to make a claim with the post office and it's best to choose Priority Mail, so you will have insurance rather than USPS First Class Package, where there is not insurance included. By purchasing from our website you agree to these terms.
Once you receive a tracking number it is your responsibility to contact the post office about issues regarding your package. Although we would love to better support you, we have no information about your package once given to the post office that would be of better assistance to you.
EnTouch Organics ensures the delivery of the product to the address submitted at the time of purchase. Should the customer fail to give the correct address to EnTouch Organics, subsidiaries, or delivery services shall be in no way liable or required to issue a resend or refund. EnTouch Organics does not take responsibility for stolen packages once they have been labeled "Delivered" by the post office carrier. You will have to place a reorder.